Sunday 25 January 2015

Remembering Taffy's visit to the Dentist

It's a pleasure to be linking up to Handmade Monday again this week at it's new home with Lucy Blossom Crafts.  Wendy from Handmade Harbour has done a fantastic job of hosting 200 Handmade Mondays and I wish her well with her choice to concentrate on her illustrations. I would also like to thank Vicky of Lucy Blossom Crafts for taking over this very friendly and welcoming link party and am sure it will continue to be a great success.

This week we had a visit to the dentist :( Only a check up, but never my favourite place to go!  I remembered some time ago on a previous visit we took Taffy with us for his first check up.  Who is Taffy I hear you ask?  Now, followers of my blog from the beginning will know the answer to this, but for those of you who wonder what on earth I'm talking about, take a peek at this post and all will be revealed.

Have you had any 'interesting' trips to the dentist recently? 
Here's how Taffy got on.

Poor Taffy!  
This was his first ever visit and he was a little anxious to say the least!  But, do not despair, everything went well!
This is our fantastic dentist, we have known him for many years now (longer than I care to calculate!) so I knew Taffy would be in good hands. He soon put Taffy at ease. Can you see how relaxed Taffy looks?
 Open wide Taffy!
"Everything looks fine" said the dentist.  "See you again in 6 months"
"Phew" said Taffy!
Taffy is looking very pleased with himself now!  The dentist gave him a sticker for being such a good teddy!
I think this may have been a first for the dentist, as well as Taffy!
What do you think?

Hope you have enjoyed reading about Taffy.  
He has got up to all sorts of mischief on his adventures.  
If you would like to see any of the others 
type 'Taffy' into the search box which is just below the picture of me 
on the left hand side of my blog, 
and take your pick!

Looking forward to catching up with you all and meeting any new bloggers, over at Handmade Monday, see you soon :)

32 comments:

  1. I have a pathological fear of dentists, but I managed to find a great one in London when I urgently needed to see one...but now I'm in Essex I need to find another new one but keep putting it off. Taffy looks nice and relaxed though. Thanks for linking up with me this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't put it off too long else you'll never go :D You're very welcome. Congratulations on making Handmade Monday happen in it's new home. I wish you every success :)

      Delete
  2. Oh poor Taffy. I do feel sorry for him. I remember him from before. I was at the dentist this week, as I have a brace at the moment. Although I don't enjoy it going every 6 weeks to have it tightened has reduced the fear factor a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. I'd like to see the dentist fit a brace on Taffy!!!! Lol!

      Delete
  3. Aww Taffy looks nice and relaxed with your lovely dentist. He should put a post on his wall for the kiddies! He's sticker neatly fits on his chest! I wonder if Chester would be so brave!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to take Chester along but thought it may cause a few too many problems. I bet he would have had a problem fitting in the chair!! Lol!

      Delete
  4. Taffy seems very well behaved for the dentist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's not always that well behaved I can assure you :)

      Delete
  5. Rather Taffy than me! Glad he was looked after though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dentist was very kind to him and he was very pleased to receive his sticker!

      Delete
  6. Wasn't Taffy a brave little bear. If only we could be as good as him.... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only! It must be horrible being a dentist as nobody ever wants to come and see you!

      Delete
  7. Oh Taffy was so well behaved. I really don't like going to the dentist and I never get a sticker :)
    Have a lovely week.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need a sticker - perhaps you weren't so well behaved as Taffy!!!! :)

      Delete
  8. Taffy was so well behaved, if only my kids were so relaxed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear Taffy behaved himself at the dentist, i hope it was't too scary for him... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh don;t just had an email from ours for appointments, leave as long as possible. Well done Taffy for being so brave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best to get it over and done with for the next 6 months!

      Delete
  11. You must be so proud of Taffy for being such a great patient! Lilly needs to get her teeth cleaned but I haven't told her yet.....Happy Handmade Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best that way I think. I'm convinced our cat had a sixth sense where visits to the vet were concerned!!

      Delete
  12. I know just how Taffy feels but thank goodness it's all over and done with my check up is next month and I'm dreading it maybe I should take Taffy to hold my hand. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's very good at holding hands. I'm sure he'd look after you :) Hope it goes well :)

      Delete
  13. I really don't like the dentists - not him lol - just the horrible things they do to your teeth! yukko yukko yukko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I say to our dentist "I hope we wont see you for the next 6 months" I'm sure he must develop a complex if everyone says that to him!!

      Delete
  14. It's great to see Taffy again, I'm glad he had a good trip to the dentist :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) He really ought to get out more. I must take him on another adventure :)

      Delete
  15. Brilliant pictures. They've made my morning! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, glad they made you smile:) Thank you for your comment :)

      Delete



  16. A dentist in East Hartford is the right place for routine dental care.
    Most of these clinics have dentists who are trained to handle different types of dental procedures.
    When you visit a dentist in East Hartford, you should expect to undergo a thorough dental exam.
    This includes a thorough examination of the teeth, gums and other dental structures.

    dental implants in east hartford

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all the lovely comments you leave so thank you for taking precious time to do this.